[Contract-to-hire] SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER/ Denver CO or Lowell MA (BB-4A40D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo DO
Descripción:Title: SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER (QE/SDET)
Location: Denver CO or Lowell MA (Local or someone willing to relocate)
Duration: 3 Months CTH
We are looking for a talented, energetic Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for extensive testing across various product lines.
He/She will work closely with the product and operations team to understand requirements and create, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases and test reports. Should have a good understanding of SDLC, and Software Quality Life Cycle, Agile/Scrum procedures and processes. Must be able to work with product and engineering partners on large projects with no supervision.
What You'll Be Doing...
• Collaborate with development and architecture teams to influence the architecture and design of software and help bring quality into the design of the product
• Work closely with product, marketing and developers to understand requirements and create detailed use cases, test cases, test plans and identify risks
• Create and maintain test suites for functional, regression, acceptance and UAT testing
• Work with automation team in identifying key areas to automate and develop test suites
• Responsible for functional, integration, data integrity and regression in order to ensure quality of code before releasing to production
• Create detailed bug reports by performing root cause analysis and work with architecture, development and product teams to prioritize them
• Liaison between product, development and SQA teams to enforce SQA standards and best practices to deliver quality code.
• Provide sprint & release test reports, metrics
• Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments
• Lead other Software Quality Engineers (incl. offshore) as needed
• BS/BE or higher in Computer Science with emphasis on Quality Assurance. Or strong proven relevant experience.
• At least 6 years of experience as a Software Quality Engineer with progressive responsibility
• At least 3 years of experience with REST services
• Strong experience writing and maintaining automated test cases using Selenium and TestNG written in Java
• Familiar with common Java objects and data structures, and can write simple algorithms
• Deep understanding of SDLC processes and agile, experience in applying test methodologies, creating test plans, test reports, test cases, use cases and relevant tools and technologies
• Proficiency with SQL for data integrity testing
• Experience with LINUX environments, build deployments, debugging & installation
• Proven experience working in agile methodology & demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast paced work environments
• Strong team collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills. Can resolve issues collaboratively without escalations.
• Must have great analytical and troubleshooting skills
You're Our Ideal Candidate If...
• Git, Jira, Jenkins, Gradle, Selenium Grid.
• Experience with performance tools
• E-commerce domain experience
• Experience leading other software quality engineers
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Intelliswift Software Inc