Team Lead Dominican Republic Youth Assessment (BB-5360F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo DO
Making Cents International is recruiting a Team Lead for a regional youth assessment in the Dominican Republic. The assessment will include three weeks of fieldwork in the Dominican Republic conducting a youth assessment to investigate the contextual landscape, needs, and assets of youth in the Dominican Republic. Recommendations provided to the US Agency for International Development (USAID) will inform the Mission’s Development Cooperation Strategy and youth strategy.
Role of Team Lead
The Team Lead will coordinate and lead the assessment planning and preparations, interviews, team meetings, briefings with the USAID/Mission and Embassy, and writing the assessment report. The Team Lead will oversee the Deputy Team Lead and local youth researchers. He/she will travel with the Assessment Team within the Dominican Republic. He/she will:
- Develop the work plan and schedule for field research
- Building upon previous YouthPower work, develop methodologies, protocols, tools, and geographical sampling framework
- Provide training of youth researchers in coordination with Deputy Team Lead
- Lead interviews with stakeholders and key informants and oversee youth focus groups
- Manage the research team during assessment activities to ensure data collection and analysis is accurate and complete
- Work with the team to compile findings and conduct analysis
- Compile assessment findings and perform preliminary analysis
- Lead in-briefing and out-briefing meetings with USAID
- Write the final report which includes a youth situational analysis and USAID strategic priorities document
- Review, revise, and finalize the reports based on feedback received from USAID in accordance with established deadlines
- Located in the Dominican Republic
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field and 12 years of experience; OR Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and 18 years of experience
- At least 10 years of experience in youth development, field research methodologies, and cross-sectoral youth assessment.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Prior experience leading assessment teams, conducting analyses, and writing reports in English
- Experience in one or more of the relevant sectors: Positive Youth Development, Citizen Security (Youth Crime and Violence Prevention), Economic Growth, Education, Health, Climate resilience, and/or Gender
Proposed Level of Effort
Maximum level of effort will be 52 days, with 24 days of the LOE taking place during the fieldwork phase of the assessment (including Saturdays). The Team Lead must be available to accompany the Assessment Team at all times during the fieldwork and must work exclusively on the assessment while the Team is in the field.
Fieldwork anticipated October 2020.
Making Cents International is a results-driven small business founded on the principles of social entrepreneurship. Since our founding in 1999, we have been fostering human potential and promoting economic opportunities for disadvantaged populations around the world. We have implemented more than 130 projects in over 60 countries to date and are a trusted partner to public- and private-sector clients who benefit from our expertise and broad industry exposure.
Making Cents International is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Making Cents International