Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-8AA65)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo DO
- Prepare the Terms of Reference of the job offers and publish them on the different platforms to guarantee the closing of these in the term.
- Review the CVs received.
- Conduct the telephone screening, send the triads to the hiring manager and coordinate the interviews with the possible candidates.
- Check the job references of the candidates.
- Submit and / or carry out the application of psychometric tests to candidates
- Conduct face-to-face interviews in conjunction with the job offer manager.
- Coordinate second or third interviews if necessary.
- Carry out a psychometric report for each selected candidate.
- Prepare the employment contracts of the candidates selected for admission.
- Conduct induction of new staff
- Manage and update the Bank of Candidates
- Plan the performance evaluations of the first months of the collaborators.
- Propose improvement strategies in the recruitment and selection process.
- Carry out a periodic report on the recruitment subsystem (job offers closure statistics, pending job offers, shortlisted candidates, suggestions for improvement).
- Collaborate with the other subsystems of Human Resources to guarantee the achievement of the objectives.
- Degree in Industrial, Organizational, Clinical Psychology, Business Administration or related areas
- At least 3 years of Recruitment & Selection experience, preferably as head of a recruiting team or recruiting senior profiles
- Knowledge of interviews based on experience and interviews by competencies
- Languages: – Spanish: excellent writing and oral use; – English: advanced level, excellent writing and capable of interviewing people in that language
- Mastery in the application of technical and psychometric tests and exams
- Extensive knowledge of the different media for job offers
- High interpersonal communication capacity
- Organization and attention to detail
- Proactivity, positivity and interest in continuous learning
- Ability to work in teams
- Systems: Microsoft Office Package
- Other desired technologies and services: Experience working with Human Resources systems
- Presence on LinkedIn and other employment platforms
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
- Indefinite-term employment contract
- Workday from Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Monthly salary according to salary scale (less than RD$ 45,000)
- Other benefits: Complementary Health Insurance
- Place of work: Remote (since the start of the COVID-19 emergency, all collaborators from our main offices located in Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo, have switched to remote work mode).
calendar_todayhace 1 día
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSanto Domingo, República Dominicana