Compensation and Benefits Manager (BB-5D432)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk DO
- Generate staff payrolls for payment of fixed and variable benefits, as deemed necessary;
- Define, organize and arrange the enjoyment of benefits by staff members, being the primary partner between suppliers and the company’s management;
- Update the compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on the needs of the collaborators;
- Prepare and maintain clear disclosure of policies on wages and benefits;
- Maintain the competitiveness of insurance plans linked to collaborators and brokerage partnerships at the national level;
- Define and execute retirement and succession plans;
- Guarantee timely communications and reports to the Ministry of Labor (DGT);
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g., using surveys and quantitative data).
Education and experience required:
- Graduated in: Industrial/Labor Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Corporate/business Administration, Accounting or similar Professions.
- At least 3 year of experience in the field of Compensation and Benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of current labor legislation in the Dominican Republic.
- Established experience in the use of virtual offices for the TSS and SISALRIL.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite handling, in particular Word and Excel.
- Native knowledge of Spanish, outstanding spelling and communication skills.
- Advanced (writing and reading) knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of the following payroll systems: Eikon, BVSoft, NewSoft and/or similar.
- Other technologies and services required: Zoho Suite, Bamboo HR or other CRMs.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Strong sense of urgency and being results driven.
- Organization (5S Methodology).
- Cordiality and empathy.
- Responsibility and timeliness.
The selection process for this position guarantees compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, trade union membership, social status and language.
Terms of contract
- Indefinite employment contract
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monthly Salary of less than RD$ 70,000
- Full complementary Health Insurance Coverage
- Workplace: Semi-remote work (at the beginning of the COVID-19 emergency, all staff of our main offices based in Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo, have switched to remote work mode).
calendar_todayhace 1 día
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSanto Domingo, República Dominicana