Project Manager (Senior)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo DO
- Lead teams in Agile and Lean practices. You are a recognized expert that advocates these approaches, continuously reflecting and challenging the team. You can create or tailor new ways of working basing in agile practice.
- Take responsibility for complex relationships with contracted suppliers. You can identify appropriate contractual frameworks and identify appropriate suppliers.
- Mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels. You can guarantee stakeholder satisfaction through management of goals and expectations and facilitate discussions about high risk and complexity even within constrained timescales. You can speak and represent the team to large audiences inside and outside of the company.
- Negotiate, influence, or set budgets in complex environments. Can write or input into business cases and can communicate business-value propositions.
- Recognize when it is right to move forward and when it is right to stop. You can recognize the appropriate deliverables and the right people to meet these. You are able to work with other agile delivery operations throughout the product life cycle. You can plan and engage with the appropriate stakeholders at a particular stage in the project.
- Optimize the delivery flow of teams. You actively address the most complicated risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team or no clear ownership exists. You can identify innovative ways to unblock issues. Delegate tasks to be tackled during project in accordance with team’s abilities.
- Identify and challenge organizational processes of increasing complexity and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated. Add value and can coach the organization to inspect and adapt processes. Guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
- Lead a continual planning process in a very complex environment. You can plan beyond product delivery. Identify dependencies in plans across services and coordinate delivery. Coach other teams as the central point of expertise.
- Identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them. You can pull out issues through agile health-checks with the team and provoke the right responses. Engage in varying types of feedback, choosing the right type at the appropriate time and ensuring the discussion and decision sticks. Accelerate the team development cycle.
- Understand and help team member understand the culture, values, and context of internal/external client.
- More than 4 years of experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor ́s degree or senior year student in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient using Project Management Information Systems such as: JIRA, Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello, Project Planner or similar.
- Expert with Agile practices such as SCRUM (desirable).
- English: Native or advanced.
- Passionate for Service Improvement
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
Terms of recruitment
- Indefinite employment contract
- Working day from Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Monthly Salary less than RD$ 110,000
- Great environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Workplace: Remote (since the start of the COVID-19 emergency, all collaborators at our main offices located in Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo, have switched to remote work mode)
calendar_todayhace 1 día